If there’s one important thing I learned about skin care, it’s sunscreen. Especially now that I’m in my 30s. Exposure to the sun not only harms your skin but also adds age to it. That’s why I make it a point to put on sunscreen every day. Even when I’m just staying home.
I was using a different sunscreen when I discovered Biore. I actually forgot where I first found out about this Korean brand. I saw good reviews on Beauty MNL and since the price was reasonable, I decided to give it a try and ordered it online.
Since I just finished the reruns of Gilmore Girls on Netflix, I’m doing a pro-con list (just like Rory Gilmore would) on my product reviews.
- lightweight – no greasy feel at all
- powdery finish – I sometimes skip powder when I’m at home.
- small amount goes a long way – I’ve been using my 1st bottle for almost a year already.
- affordable – this variant costs Php 380 in Beauty MNL
- I guess the smell can be a little off but you’ll get used to it eventually.
There are other Biore products available in Beauty MNL like BB cream, cleanser, makeup remover, etc. I think they’re also available in Landmark.
How about you? What’s your favorite sunscreen product/brand?